Agri Confiance products are produced using low-input practices that preserve biodiversity, soil and water resources.
86% of French people want to consume in a more responsible manner
- Kantar World Panel, Les enjeux de la Grande conso Perspectives 2019
In environmental terms, Agri Confiance® is based on the implementation of a certification respecting the Afnor NF V01-007 standard: "quality and environmental management system for agricultural production". In concrete terms, this standard, to which compliance is monitored by independent bodies, influences and reorganises the practices of Agri Confiance® committed farmers.
In addition, each cooperative agrees to :
- Raise awareness among its producers about the protection of pollinators
- Adhere to plant protection initiatives
- Optimize collections in a way to reduce their carbon footprint
- Recovering and recycling waste
- Choosing alternative cultivation techniques to preserve the soil
- Establishing flowering fallows that promote biodiversity