At Agri Confiance, as producer-cooperators, we believe that it is possible to feed people well while respecting our land and territories.
No need to compromise between quality, preservation of the environment, animal welfare or solidarity and fairness. Our cooperative model allows us to speed up the transition towards an increasingly responsible and sustainable agriculture.
Agri Confiance is the guarantee of making the right choice.
Preservation of the environment
- Limitation of the use of inputs
- Soil conservation
- Preservation of water resources
Promoting an approach to animal welfare
- Supervised breeding conditions
- Reduced use of antibiotics
- GMO-free food (< 0.9%)
- Outdoor breeding preferred
- French Origin
- Certified traceability and quality
- Controlled food safety
- Transparency of practices
Support for farmers and territories
- Solidarity and fairness : cooperative model
- Local employment and local economy
- Community involvement
A COMPLETE APPROACH
- Mechanical weeding incentive
- Incentive to sowing green manure
- Planting hedges
Fruits and vegetables
- After harvest, use of the compost by local farmers.
- Packaging trays in PET, a 100% recyclable material.
- Use of green manures for a more natural fertilization
- Reasonable reduction of treatment doses
- Training of winegrowers in the reduction of so-called CMR products
- Creation of a biodiversity observatory in partnership with the University of Montpellier.
- Decrease in salaries.
- Selection of low impact products.