At Agri Confiance, as producer-cooperators, we believe that it is possible to feed people well while respecting our land and territories.
No need to compromise between quality, preservation of the environment, animal welfare or solidarity and fairness. Our cooperative model allows us to speed up the transition towards an increasingly responsible and sustainable agriculture.
Agri Confiance is the guarantee of making the right choice.
Preservation of the environment
- Limitation of the use of inputs
- Soil conservation
- Preservation of water resources
Promoting an approach to animal welfare
- Supervised breeding conditions
- Reduced use of antibiotics
- GMO-free food (< 0.9%)
- Outdoor breeding preferred
- French Origin
- Certified traceability and quality
- Controlled food safety
- Transparency of practices
Support for farmers and territories
- Solidarity and fairness : cooperative model
- Local employment and local economy
- Community involvement
A COMPLETE APPROACH
- Plant cover (green manure) to preserve biodiversity but also to provide the vines with a better balance
- Birdhouses and insect hotels to also promote biodiversity
- Planting flowered fallows and hedges in favor of biodiversity
Fruits and vegetables
- Use of an optically guided cultivator to reduce the use of inputs
- Crop surveillance drones in order to monitor possible diseases, define water needs ...
- Better remuneration for producers: € 0.4 / L of milk sold donated to breeders
- Pasture milk: close-hauled cows 150 days on average
- Milk from cows fed without GMOs (0.9%)
- Animal wellbeing: Training of breeders in the Signes de Vaches method
- Creation of a biodiversity observatory in partnership with the University of Montpellier.
- Decrease in salaries.
- Selection of low impact products.