At Agri Confiance, as producer-cooperators, we believe that it is possible to feed people well while respecting our land and territories.
No need to compromise between quality, preservation of the environment, animal welfare or solidarity and fairness. Our cooperative model allows us to speed up the transition towards an increasingly responsible and sustainable agriculture.
Agri Confiance is the guarantee of making the right choice.
Preservation of the environment
- Limitation of the use of inputs
- Soil conservation
- Preservation of water resources
Promoting an approach to animal welfare
- Supervised breeding conditions
- Reduced use of antibiotics
- GMO-free food (< 0.9%)
- Outdoor breeding preferred
- French Origin
- Certified traceability and quality
- Controlled food safety
- Transparency of practices
Support for farmers and territories
- Solidarity and fairness : cooperative model
- Local employment and local economy
- Community involvement
A COMPLETE APPROACH
- Use of green manures for a more natural fertilization
- Reasonable reduction of treatment doses
- Training of winegrowers in the reduction of so-called CMR products
- Mechanical weeding incentive
- Incentive to sowing green manure
- Planting hedges
- Input Reduction Progress Group
- 150Km of hedges planted in Saumur Champigny
- Use of plant cover to protect flora and fauna
Fruits and vegetables
- Use of an optically guided cultivator to reduce the use of inputs
- Crop surveillance drones in order to monitor possible diseases, define water needs ...