At Agri Confiance, as producer-cooperators, we believe that it is possible to feed people well while respecting our land and territories.
No need to compromise between quality, preservation of the environment, animal welfare or solidarity and fairness. Our cooperative model allows us to speed up the transition towards an increasingly responsible and sustainable agriculture.
Agri Confiance is the guarantee of making the right choice.
Preservation of the environment
- Limitation of the use of inputs
- Soil conservation
- Preservation of water resources
Promoting an approach to animal welfare
- Supervised breeding conditions
- Reduced use of antibiotics
- GMO-free food (< 0.9%)
- Outdoor breeding preferred
- French Origin
- Certified traceability and quality
- Controlled food safety
- Transparency of practices
Support for farmers and territories
- Solidarity and fairness : cooperative model
- Local employment and local economy
- Community involvement
A COMPLETE APPROACH
- Creation of a biodiversity observatory in partnership with the University of Montpellier.
- Decrease in salaries.
- Selection of low impact products.
- Sophisticated weather stations for optimal control and reduction of applied doses
- Use of biocontrol products that stimulate the natural defenses of the plant of natural origin
- Plant cover to maintain soil fertility
Anne de Joyeuse
- Installation of plant cover in the inter rows
- Using mating disruption method to not use chemicals against this pest
- Presence of many beehives in our vineyard
- Limitation of chemical inputs
- Use of organic control products
- Promote the maintenance of biodiversity elements: conserve isolated trees / hedges ...